Why Use Us
Continuing Tradition of Excellence
In 2008, Sentry Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing was the first HVAC contractor ever in Alabama to be
awarded the prestigious President’s Award from Carrier.
This award was given to only a select few HVAC contractors across the United States. The President’s
Award recongnizes customer satisfaction with Sentry’s Sales and Service Installation Department,
as well as a commitment from Sentry to provide its customers with the best sales and service
installation possible. This means by choosing Sentry you are selecting award-winning excellence
in customer sales and service installations for all your heating, cooling, and air quality needs!
Click here for helpful tips
on your heating and air conditioning system design.
In 2007, Sentry was awarded the Nate Quality Circle Contractor Award. This award was given to only a
few HVAC contractors across the United States who are committed to providing quality service and training
for its Comfort Systems Technicians. This means you can be assured our Comfort System Technicians and
Installers that come to your home or business are highly skilled, background checked, and committed
to providing you with a quality job.
We are a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit composed of
leaders from every sector of the building industry working to promote buildings
and communities that are environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy
places to live and work.
This means our technicians are trained and certified to identify harmful lead-based paint products, remove and dispose of safely to protect your home, family, and our environment.
Better Products, Better Knowledge, Better Service...
Eight Reasons to Choose Sentry
- Sentry has been awarded the President's Award from Carrier Corporation. This means that Sentry
excels at customer service and satisfaction.
- Sentry is also a NATE Quality Full Circle Dealer. This means our Service Technicians and Installers are the
most qualified for the job. We install top of the line Carrier equipment and service all makes and models
of HVAC systems.
- Sentry has more than 100 years of expert installation experience. We can show you how installing “variable speed”
air conditioners and heating systems not only saves in utility costs but also increases your comfort level.
- With a conventional furnace and air conditioner, the unit is either 100% on or 100% off.
- "Two stage" and "variable speed" systems adjust their run time and capacity to what you need right now, not just for the extremes.
- Variable speed systems have up to 25 times more humidity removal than standard systems, allowing you to set your thermostat to a higher setting in the summer and feeling more comfortable in the process.
- This means we can save you as much as 60% in energy costs year round!
- Sentry now offers plumbing repair!
- We service faucets, sinks, toilets, disposals and water heaters, and clean any type of drain line.
- Why be in the dark if you don't have to be? Sentry sells, services, and installs Kohler and
Generac Emergency Generators. Installing one of these premium generators guarantees that you have standby
emergency power at a moment's notice.
- Sentry's Service Department offers you Comfort System Specialists and Installers that are available 24 hours
a day, seven days a week.
- Sentry cares about the environment around you and in your home. For those who are environmentally conscious,
we sell and service the new Carrier systems using the environmentally friendly refrigerant Puron.
- Puron does not deplete the ozone layer, yet offers excellent performance.
- We also carry a full line of humidifiers, air purifiers, air cleaners, and UV lights,
ensuring the air that you breathe is clean and has the correct humidity level with no mold or bacteria.
- Sentry can help take care of your mold problem! We offer certified
IESO (Indoor Environmental Standards Organization) personnel to help find and solve your mold problems.
Carrier is so confident that you will be comfortable
not only with your Carrier heating, cooling, and power generator
products but also with Sentry, a Carrier Factory
Authorized Dealer, that Carrier backs it up in
writing with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If, for
any reason, you are dissatisfied with your Carrier
equipment within one year of the installation date,
Sentry will correct the problem or remove the
equipment and refund your purchase price. Ask
us for a copy of the guarantee for details and
For comfort and value, there is a simple, risk-free
solution to ensure that your heating and cooling
professional delivers as promised. Choose Sentry
Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and
Generators, a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer.
Your satisfaction is a sure thing.